R.U.F.S. Foundation provides FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services. Services will be provided based on the individual need(s) of the client.
- 24 Hour Hotline
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Community Education Assistance & Training
- Community Job Training
- Emergency Housing Assistance
- Free Workshops
If you are sexually assaulted, or the victim of domestic/family violence or elder abuse, take these steps to keep yourself safe:
- Get to a safe place. If you have been sexually assaulted do not eat, drink, bathe, or change clothes.
- Go to the hospital emergency department. Nurses will examine you for injuries. Evidence can be collected.
- Call the police to report the crime. The police will take you to the hospital if you cannot get a ride or if you do not feel safe getting there.
- Develop a safety plan. Our Advocates can help get you to a shelter or another safe place.
- You are not alone. We are here to help 24 hours a day. Call (772) 200-5252.